Chicken and Cauli Rice Soup Recipe
3-4 Carrots, chopped
2 small Onions or 1 large Onion, chopped
3-4 stalks Celery, chopped
2 cups chopped Mushrooms (of your choice… I love baby Bella and shiitake)
4 cups Cauli Rice (buy pre-diced or dice a head of cauliflower in your blender or food processor)
2-3 cups diced or shredded chicken
3 cups Bone Broth
2-3 cups Water
2 T Ghee or Coconut Oil
1-2 T Garlic Powder
Salt to taste
1. Chop all your veggies. Dice cauli rice if you haven’t already. Cook chicken if you aren’t using leftovers, then set aside.
2. In a large pot, melt coconut oil or ghee. Add celery, onion, and carrots. Add a pinch of salt and garlic powder. Cook until they begin to soften (~5 minutes).
3. Add mushrooms. Add a pinch of salt. Cook for 3-5 more minutes.
4. Add 2 cups bone broth. Cook on simmer until mushrooms are soft.
5. Add cauliflower rice, cooked chicken, rest of bone broth, and water. Simmer for 10-20 minutes to combine the flavors.
6. Serve, freeze, or refrigerate!